Happy Holidays from Chef Robert, Pam and the Whole Bacio Team!
Heating Instructions for cold order pick-up catering
Directions for the Holidays
Microwave with the lid on for 3-4 minutes on high
Place the salad in a mixing bowl, drizzle dressing on top and toss, season with a little salt and fresh pepper if desired
For Surf and Turf:
Filet and the skewers are seated to rare – I recommend broiling or grilling the filet and skewer (filet will take about 5-8 minutes under the broiler or on the grill to be medium, always cook it a little less and let it rest before serving. Skewer will only take 3-4 minutes to be fully cooked. If you got the crab cake, bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes until hot.
For Short Rib:
Microwave in the container for 3-4 minutes on medium high until hot
For Chicken Cutlet and Pork Cassoulet
Remove the lid and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until hot
Remove lid and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for for 15-20 minutes – when the shrimp is pink all the way through it is fully cooked – try not to cook too much or it will dry out the shrimp
Microwave for 3-4 minutes until hot – bake the broccoli at 400 degrees for 15 minutes with the lid off
24-26 # Fresh Turkey:
- Remove plastic wrap, leave foil on, place in a roasting pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 7 hours (low convection) with the foil on.
- Remove foil, increase temperature to 400 degrees and cook until turkey is browned.
- Take the temperature of the turkey, when the dark meat is 160 it’s done.
*Chef’s tips: if dark meat is a little rare, remove breast meat (it cooks faster) to keep it from drying out and put dark meat back in the oven. Always give yourself an extra hour to let the turkey rest, and you’ll never be late for dinner.
Hand Carved Turkey and Roast Pork:
- Turkey is fully cooked and packed in gravy.Heat in the oven covered at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes until hot or microwave in batches until hot.
Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables and Sweet Potatoes:
- Microwave in a bowl covered with plastic wrap or heat in the oven covered at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.Stir every 10 minutes until hot.
Stuffing and Bread Pudding;
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered until hot.
- Bake on top of a cookie tray with the cover off for 45 minutes at 375 degrees until the topping is crispy and golden brown